How to use the map
- Single Click / tap on any area within the map to gain further information about that layer and any other layers also at that point.
- Double click the map to zoom in.
- Use the two smaller ← and → on the new popup box to scroll between information for each layer.
- Search box(magnifying glass icon) - use this to zoom in on a particular location by entering your postcode or town / village.
- Find my location(circle icon) - use this to zoom in on your current location.
- Reset(arrow icon) - use this to reset the map to the show the full area.
- Back arrow - use this to return to the Durham County Council website.