How to use the map
- Single click / tap on any area within the map to gain further information about that layer and any other layers also at that point (in a pop up box).
- Double click the map to zoom in.
- Use the two smaller ← and → on the popup box to scroll between information for each layer (where applicable).
- Search box (magnifying glass icon) - use this to zoom in on a particular location by entering your postcode or town / village.
- Find my location (circle icon) - use this to zoom in on your current location (only available with Mobile Location Services enabled on your device).
- Reset (arrow icon) - use this to reset the map to the show the whole county.
- Back arrow - use this to return to the Durham County Council website.